It can’t get any easier than that. What do you do if your wife loves eggplant parmiggiano, but you really hate the breading and frying part of it? Here’s the answer. Just dice the eggplant already, fry them in the pan in oil and cover it in the same pasta sauce you’d be using for eggplant parmiggiano. Et Voila. You see, I speak multiple languages.
Oh, some trick in preparing eggplant. Follow the link.
|Recipe: Eggplant Pasta|
- 1 eggplant
- 1 pound of pasta (spaghetti, penne, you name it)
- 1 pound of pasta sauce
- Pre-heat the oven to 350-375 F
- Peel and dice the eggplant.
- Roast the diced eggplant in a pan.
- Transfer the eggplant into a fireproof dish.
- Add the pasta sauce.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Cook the pasta in parallel